|Version 19 (modified by GNUtoo, 23 months ago) (diff)|
SHR should theoretically be able to run in most devices which have a Linux kernel and are supported in OpenEmbedded?.
SHR support or functionalities for a specific device may vary depending on the kernel status and FSO support for that machine among others.
Here you can find an alphabetically ordered list of devices which have been tested under SHR:
(please note that some devices lack lots of features)
- exoPC Slate
- HTC Artemis (P3300)
- HTC Desire
- HTC Dream (T-Mobile G1)
- HTC HD2 (htc leo)
- Nexus One
- Nokia N900
- Openmoko Neo 1973 (om-gta01)
- Openmoko Freerunner (om-gta02)
- Palm Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2
Officially supported devices
The following phones currently have images built for them:
- openmoko GTA01(shr-testing and shr-unstable)
- openmoko GTA02(shr-testing and shr-unstable)
- nokia900 (shr-unstable)
- palm pre, pre plus, pre 2 (shr-unstable)
Status of the various ports
Please not that you cannot expect this table to be uptodate at any point because it is hard to keep track of all changes !
SHR,FSO and kernel status