Find our bugtracker at http://shr-project.org/trac/report
Important bug reporting guidelines
- State the version of the buggy application.
- Fill all the "user" fields in the bug reporting page (for example: do set component, don't set milestone)
- Choose a descriptive short summary (topic) of the bug. Don't make it too short, it should be informative.
- Don't make private jokes in bug reports summaries (i.e, if you want openMooCow to be added to feed, don't write "The moko needs a cow" it's both not funny, and hard for us to understand, choosing "Adding openmoocow to feed" is more appropriate.
- Being polite is good and important, though not in the bug summary (topic) as it's just hard to read.
- Please add as much info as you can to the description of the bug.
Check for duplicate
Check if the bug is already reported. If no, add a ticket, be as much precise as you can in the title and the description (in what circumstances it's append, ...)
Include contextual information
Please attach the corresponding logs to the ticket, e.g.:
Also attach screenshots if they are usefull.
Please don't upload logs on pastebin or link screenshots from scap, as they will expire after some time!