Ticket #436 (closed defect: upstream)
No autosuspend/autodimming when not touching touchscreen.
|Reported by:||kadamski||Owned by:||ainulindale|
I'm using latest SHR image (openmoko-shr-image-glibc-ipk--20090502-om-gta02). After waking it up manualy, by clicking power button, it won't autosuspend/dimm again if touchscreen is not touched.
Steps to reproduce:
- Ensure you have auto-dimming and autosuspend turned on in SHR-Settings.
- Wait for FR to autosuspend.
- Click powerbutton and wait for it to wake up
- Don't touch touchscreen and wait until you are sure it should already dimm/suspend.
- Click anywhere on the screen.
- Now it should suspend/dimm after some time.
FR won't suspend if you don't touch the screen.
FR should suspend even if screen is not touched.